North Queensland Tropical Getaway – 2 Days
Spend a wonderful day on one of the natural wonders of the world the” Great Barrier Reef”, and a day Cooling off in the Atherton Tablelands swimming in Waterfalls while exploring the stunning Atherton Tablelands & Waterfalls.
This Tropical Getaway package can be done in any order and you can also have a days break in between if you wish.
Day 1 – Great Barrier Reef
Reef Experience, Cairns’ only ALL inclusive Great Barrier Reef Cruise with FREE scuba dive.
Two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations are visited daily for optimal diving and snorkeling.
A luxury high speed catamaran gets you to the Reef fast, this tour guarantees the most time at each beautiful great barrier reef destination.
Cairns only all inclusive day tour guarantees no hidden costs!
Have a great time and visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
A day on the Reef will be one of your most memorable ones in your life.
- Up to 6 hours at two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations
- Unlimited Snorkeling
- FREE Scuba Dive (Certified or Introductory)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Large Sun deck
- Pick up and Return to Cairns City Accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon snacks
- Crew assistance for non confident Snorkellers
- All Government Levies and Taxes included
- Snorkeling equipment and tuition
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- Wetsuit Hire
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Marine Biologist Reef Presentation
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platter
- Delicious, freshly prepared hot & cold BBQ lunch
- Afternoon cheese, wine & biscuits on return journey
- Tea & coffee service
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
- Free buoyancy aids
- Reef tax, fuel levy & national park fees
|7.20 am||Board Reef Experience for check-in|
|Delicious BBQ breakfast of bacon and egg rolls and an assorted fruit platter. Vegetarian options available – please advise upon booking|
|8.00 am||Departure. Safety briefing and snorkeling demonstration|
|8.30 am||Marine Biology Talk|
|9.30 am||Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location snorkeling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat ride*|
|12.45 pm||Cruise to afternoon reef location snorkelling, second scuba dives and relaxing|
|3.00 pm||Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters served|
|Depart the Great Barrier Reef for the journey back to Cairns|
|4.30 pm||Approximate return to Cairns Marina|
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes, Towel, Sun Cream & Hat
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Biologist guided snorkel tour ($25.00)
- Underwater digital camera hire ($49.00)
- Great Barrier Reef souvenirs – T-shirts, hats etc
- Bar purchases – soft drinks, chocolate, chips, alcohol etc
- Great Barrier Reef guided dives for qualified scuba divers ($15.00)
- Prescription masks ($10.00)
- Bus transfers from accommodation outside of the Cairns Business Area ($20.00 per person)
How to get there
Reef Experience departs from Cairns Marlin Marina ‘A Finger’. Boarding commences at 7:25 am.We arrive back into Cairns at approximately 4:30 pm.
Our staff will do their best to make sure you have a great time.
Day 2 – Tablelands and Waterfalls Adventure
Today is for exploring the stunning Atherton Tablelands & Waterfalls. Get back to Nature and explore the beautiful Atherton Tablelands, volcanic crater lakes, rainforests and spectacular waterfalls. Enjoy a swim in the cool waters of the famous Milla Milla falls.
This value packed day tour will have you exploring the Cathedral and Cathedral Fig Trees, walks through the rainforest, hiking to Dinner Falls and world heritage National Parks.
Enjoy a swim in the cool waters of the famous Milla Milla falls.
As your day comes to an end you can relax at the Lodge in Yungaburra with a cup of Tea or Coffee before heading back to Cairns.
- Rainforest Walks Lake Eacham
- Cathedral Fig Tree
- Lake Barrine
- Famous Millaa Millaa Falls
- Dinner Falls
- The Crater
- Informative Tour Guide
- Cairns pick up & drop off from your Cairns City Accommodation
- Informative Tour Guide
- Rainforest Walks
- Tea & Coffee
- Tropical Fruits & Biscuits
- All National Park Fees
What to Bring
- A small backpack
- Secure walking shoes
- Swimming gear
- Towel Change of clothes
Accommodation is not included in this package
Tablelands & Waterfalls Day Tour
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700 We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable. Minimum age for Cairns Reef, Raft and Rainforest package tour is 13 years. All scuba diving activities are subject to medical and age restrictions. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent participation in scuba diving activities. Full list of terms & conditions available upon request.
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974.
Terms And Conditions
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Locations, vessels and itineraries are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances , but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive
Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or
medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage,
delay or personal injury.
• We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.