Great Barrier Reef and Raft (2 days) with this incredible 2 day package tour!
See the highlights Cairns tropical North has to offer with an adventure filled itinerary over two days or spread out the tours for a more relaxed feel.
DAY ONE of this two day package cruise to the Outer Great Barrier Reef onboard ‘Reef Experience’, spending the day relaxing, snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat touring amongst natures coral paradise.
DAY TWO: Experience the fun, thrills and spills on a white water rafting day you will never forget. Ride the rush of exciting Grade 4 rapids on Cairns Tully River and if you dare, take the plunge and try rock jumping with your guide!
Included in your Reef Experience Day Tour:
- Visit two Outer Great Barrier Reef locations with unlimited snorkelling!
- Try a certified or resort scuba dive for free*
- All snorkelling & scuba diving equipment & tuition
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platters
- Hot & cold buffet lunch prepared fresh at the reef
- Afternoon wine, cheese & biscuits
- Tea & Coffee
- Marine Biology Presentation
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
07:45 – Board Reef Experience vessel at the Marlin Jetty, Cairns
08:00 – Departure Marlin Jetty for the trip to the Outer Great Barrier Reef
08:30 – Tropical breakfast served on the way out to the Outer Reef, followed later by morning tea. On the way, a detailed dive & snorkelling briefing will be given
09:30 – Arrive at our first spectacular reef site, snorkel & dive with thousands of vivid tropical fish, giant clams, turtles, moray eels and huge Cod. Time for your guided snorkel and dive
10:30 – Glass Bottom Boat tour
12:30 – Lunch – Our lunch is made fresh onboard Reef Experience – bbq meats and crisp delicious salads
13:00 – Cruise to our second location to explore forests of coral, large sea fans & black coral trees in it’s shallow lagoons
15:00 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
15:30 – Glass of wine, tropical fruits, cheese & biscuits
16:30 – Arrive back in Cairns
Included in your ‘Tully River White Water Rafting’ Day:
- Up to 5 hours rafting more than 45 rapids through World Heritage Rainforest
- Return air-conditioned coach transfers from your accommodation
- All safety equipment hire inc. life jacket, helmet and spray jacket
- Riverside BBQ lunch, morning tea and coffee and afternoon refreshments
- Rock jumping
- Visit to Rafters Cafe and Bar to re-live your day viewing the action on the big screen with photographs available for purchase
* Please note there is a $30 Rafting Levy Charge payable on the day of your tour
06:10 – Pick-ups from Northern Beaches accommodation
06:30 – Pick-ups from Cairns accommodation commence
07:00 – Depart Cairns
07:30 – Pick-ups from Mission Beach accommodation
08:00 – Depart Mission Beach
08:30 – Arrive at Rafters Cafe & Bar for morning tea and coffee
09:00 – Depart Rafters Cafe & Bar
09:45 – Arrive at top of the Tully River for a safety demonstration and to be supplied with safety equipment
10:00 – Commence rafting. Brave the first few rapids, including the “Alarm Clock”, the dramatic “Theatre”, “Staircase” and “Wet and Moisty”
12:15 – Arrive at lunch spot, Ponytail Falls for a riverside BBQ lunch to recharge for the afternoon
12:45 – Commence afternoon rafting, riding more rapids, including the “Double D Cup”, “Zig Zag”, and “Minefield”
15:00 – Arrive at take out point. Pack up raft and change into dry clothes
15:45 – Arrive at Rafters Cafe & Bar. View video highlights and group photos of the day whilst enjoying afternoon refreshments with your guide. Photos and DVDs are available for purchase
16:30 – Depart Rafters Cafe for return to Cairns
17:00 – Return to Mission Beach accommodation
18:30 -Return to Cairns accommodation (approx.)
19:15 – Return to Northern Beaches accommodation
* Note – this Cairns Reef, Raft and Rainforest package does not include any overnight accommodation, evening meals or breakfast.
* Please read the terms and conditions of each tour. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities.
* Minimum age 13 years
Cairns Reef and Raft (2 Days)
Reef and Raft (2 days)
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974.
Terms And Conditions
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Locations, vessels and itineraries are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances , but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive
Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or
medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage,
delay or personal injury.
• We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.
White Water Rafting
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation. Cancellation fees are as follows: 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure. 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure. 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700. We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.