Experience the Best of the Great Barrier Reef in Style!
Are you wishing to experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef in Style?
Then welcome onboard ” Reef Encounter” your VIP Top Deck Great Barrier Reef holiday.
A dedicated personal Valet ensures an unbeatable level of Customer care and tailored to your personal needs offering an unhurried, relaxed experience.
The best rooms, spacious cabins with your own private bathroom and uninterrupted ocean views, crisp Australian bed linen, plush bath robes, towels and toiletries.
Your meals are freshly prepared daily by our amazing onboard Chef with breakfast served to your room and dining under the stars.
No need to check out early! On your day of departure Top Deck guests keep their cabin right up until the time you depart Reef Encounter.
Your Top Deck liveaboard Scuba Dive Adventure is 2 days (1 night) including 5 day dives and 1 night dive at beautiful Outer Great Barrier Reef locations all guided by your Top Deck Attendant.
With your Valet by your side guiding you, immerse yourself in the splendour of the Great Barrier Reef during your amazing early morning dive when the reef is just waking up, the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef during the day and of course as you know, you cannot miss that night dive! when everything is so different.
Your Top Deck Inclusions
- Top Deck Club Stateroom with Private Bathroom
- No need to check out early! On your day of departure Top Deck guests keep their cabin right up until the time you depart Reef Encounter.
- Personal Valet service
- Champagne on arrival (if you are entering the water after arriving Champagne will be after all water sessions)
- 5 Day Scuba Dives and 1 night Scuba Dive all guided by your Top Deck Attendant
- All Scuba Diving Equipment plus Wetsuit and Night Torch
- Breakfast served in your room
- Sunset cocktails
- On board Chef preparing all meals Coffee, Tea, Water, fresh fruits available at all times
- Turn down service
- Fluffy Bathrobes
- Romantic dinners under the stars (weather permitting)
- Personal Great Barrier Reef Dive guide at all times
- Reef Video and Marine Biologist presentation on board Reef Experience
- Bath and Beach Towels
- Government Reef Taxes and Levies
Reef Encounter Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Modern Ocean-View rooms
- Private Bathrooms
- Large Dining Area,
- Bar and Lounge area
- On board heated spa
- On board water desalination Plant
- Hydraulic dive/Snorkel Platform
- Large Sundeck
Important Additional Information
- Reef Encounter stays out and Cruises to different Reef Sites on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Transfers from Cairns, Marina is by our Day Boat Reef Experience with a 90-minute boat journey to Reef Encounter
- Reef Encounter Top Deck departs every day of the year subject to availability
- Cabins on board Reef Encounter Are Double (1 Double Bed) and Twin share (2 Single Beds). When booking please advise your rooming preference.
- Infants pricing is to the age of 3 years ( a cot is provided)
- Please advise any Dietary requirements
What to Bring
- Overnight bag – If you wish to store any excess luggage we are happy to do so in our office at 100 Abbott street Cairns.
- For safety reasons Reef Encounter has a “No Shoe” policy. (There is no need to bring extra pairs of shoes)
- Cash or credit card for purchases of snacks from the bar / souvenirs for sale on-board or underwater camera hire.
- Sun hat, swimming clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, light casual clothing.
- As the air-conditioning is on a set temperature for the heat during the day it can become quite cool in the evenings, even just being on the Great Barrier Reef can be cooler at night-time, therefore a light lo pullover, cardigan should be taken
- Underwater cameras
- Soft drinks, Alcoholic drinks and snacks from the bar
- Alcohol available on board – NO BYO
Your Reef Encounter Itinerary
|7:30 am||Breakfast onboard Reef Experience, Marlin Jetty “A” Finger, Cairns. Meet your Top Deck Attendant.|
|8:00 am||Depart Marlin Jetty|
|Marine Biologist Presentation|
|Scuba Dive and Snorkel briefing|
|9:30 am||Arrive Outer Great Barrier Reef ~ Transfer to Reef Encounter|
|10:30 am||Snorkel Session – Sun bake and relax|
|12 Noon||Buffet Lunch|
|1:30 pm||Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation time|
|3:00 pm||Cruise to our next Outer Great Barrier Reef Location|
|3:30 pm||Scuba Dive and Snorkel Session – Relaxation Time|
|5:30 pm||Sunset Cocktails|
|6:30 pm||Dinner under the stars (weather permitting)|
|7:30 pm||Night scuba dive|
|Relaxation time, Stargazing, boardgames or movie|
|6:30 am||Early Morning Scuba Dive or Snorkel Session|
|7:30 am||Breakfast served in your Cabin|
|8:00 am||Cruise to next Outer Great Barrier Reef Site|
|8:30 am||Scuba Dive or Snorkel session|
|10:30 am||Scuba Dive or Snorkel session|
|12:00 pm||Buffet Lunch|
|1:30 pm||Snorkel Session, Glass Bottom Boat Tour – Sunbake – Relax|
|3:00 pm||Transfer from Reef Encounter to Reef Experience|
|Wine, Cheese and Tropical Fruit Platters on return Journey|
|4:30 pm||Arrive at Marlin Marina Cairns|
|Itineraries can change slightly due to different Seasons|
Spoil yourself and book your Top Deck Scuba Diving adventure today!