Great Barrier Reef & Sunset Dinner Cruise
Travel to the Great Barrier Reef on Cairns’ ONLY all inclusive day trip, and then finish the day with a stunning Sunset Dinner Cruise.
Tropical Paradise Part One: 07:30 am – 16:00 pm – Great Barrier Reef
Reef Experience, Cairns’ only ALL inclusive Great Barrier Reef Cruise with FREE scuba dive. Two pristine Outer Great Barrier Reef locations are visited daily for optimal diving and snorkeling.
A luxury high speed catamaran gets you to the Reef fast, this tour guarantees the most time at each beautiful great barrier reef destination. Cairns only all inclusive day tour guarantees no hidden costs! Have a great time and visit one of the natural wonders of the world.
A day on the Reef will be one of your most memorable ones in your life.
- Snorkelling equipment and tuition (including wetsuit)
- FREE Certified Scuba Dive or Resort Scuba Dive (no-experience necessary) for everyone who is over the age of 12 and medically fit to scuba
- Glass bottom boat tour (weather permitting)
- Marine Biologist Reef Talk
- BBQ breakfast roll & fruit platter
- Delicious, freshly prepared hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon cheese, wine & biscuits Tea & coffee service
- Transfers to and from the marina if you are staying in the Cairns business area
- Free buoyancy aids
What to Bring
- Cash or Credit Card for purchases
- Swimming Clothes
- Sun Cream
- Voucher if applicable
- Proof of certification if you’re a Certified Diver
Tropical Paradise Part Two: 1800 – 21:00 – Ultimate Cairns Dinner Cruise
A Cairns Dinner Cruise is the perfect way, to end a perfect day in paradise. Boarding our sailing catamaran at the Marlin Marina, you’ll enjoy an evening of calm water cruising on Trinity Inlet, taking in the sights and sounds of this tropical port city and its surrounding mangroves, as they transition from day to night.
Every night begins with wine, as all good dinner cruises should. With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to red to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars.
Your journey takes you deep into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade. The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, with entertainment and a delicious buffet featuring some of the region’s best produce, including seafood. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
- A 2.5 hour calm water sunset / evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Large outdoor decks
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Delicious hot and cold buffet, featuring fresh seafood
- and local produce Entertainment
- Cold Selection:
- Chilled Cooked Local Prawns – served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce (GF)
- Plump Pacific Natural Oysters – served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce (GF)
- Antipasto Platter – selection of chilled savory roasted vegetables and olives (V/GF)
- Charcuterie Board – a range of tasty cured and smoked meats and pate (GF)
- Traditional Greek Salad (GF)
- Creamy Potato Salad (V/GF)
- Peppery Rocket, Apple and Parmesan Salad (V/GF)
- Hot Selection:
- Lightly Seasoned Grilled local Fish with zesty Garlic & Caper Butter (GF)
- Pan fried Seafood Medley with chili and fragrant Lemongrass Japanese style Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Tender, slow cooked Hungarian Beef Goulash Stir fried seasonal vegetables (V/GF)
- Masala glazed vegetables (V/GF)
- Steamed Jasmine Rice (V/GF)
- Tropical Fruit Platter (V/GF)
- Chef’s homemade classic Baked Cheesecake (V)
- Gluten free Chocolate Brownie with Chantilly Cream (V/GF)
- Gourmet Cheese platter – a mix of fresh, aged, soft and hard cheeses and assorted crackers
- Key Gluten Free (GF) Vegetarian (V) All menu items are subject to change without notice.
Please read the terms and conditions of each Reef tour. Some medical conditions and/or medications may prevent from participation in scuba diving activities.
Children prices are for ages 4-11 years.
Family prices are for 2 adults + 2 children age 4-11 years.
Tropical Paradise Day Tour
Cairns Ultimate Dinner Cruise
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard and PayPal Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services. It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700.
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice. Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance.
Tours subjected to weather, access and availability.
• Children’s prices for ages 4-14 years.
• Tour does not operate on Christmas Day.
• Travel insurance highly recommended
Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Reef Experience
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974.
Terms And Conditions
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Locations, vessels and itineraries are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances , but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive
Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or
medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage,
delay or personal injury.
• We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance, and scuba diving insurance where applicable.