We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7
Reef Experience require 48 hours advance to make any changes to your booking.
Refund & Cancellation fees are as follows:
• 20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
• 50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
• 100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Please note we must receive at least 48 hours’ notice from you when rescheduling a reservation subject to availability.
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to load on your scheduled tour. Our vessel departures cannot be delayed because of your late arrival. This includes events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, inclement weather etc.
There is no refund or compensation given for any prepaid courses, equipment or guides if you are unable to complete the tour in its entirety.
Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms And Conditions
No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• We require 48 hours’ notice if you wish to re-schedule your booking
• Locations, vessels and itineraries are subject to change without notice due to unforeseen circumstances , but with full consideration of your enjoyment
• All Reef Levies and EMC charges are included in your booking price
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you are considering Scuba Diving you will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Australian Standards 'AS4005.1' Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive
Instructor. This medical certificate must be performed pursuant to the Australian standard AS.4005.1. (Queensland Dive Laws). If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our office before booking any scuba dive activities.