Thankyou for choosing Reef Encounter for your liveaboard tour of the Great Barrier Reef!
We accept Visa Card or Master card.
Please note any dietary or other requirements in the booking message. If you are purchasing bus transfers with your tour, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pick-up time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to re-schedule a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Please inform of dietary or other special requirement prior to date of travel.
- Bus transfers are available from accommodation –
Cairns city transfers $10.00 return
Northern Beaches transfers $18.00 return
Please inform our friendly staff of your pick-up location.
- Locations, prices and itinerary are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment and safety.
- Travel and dive insurance are highly recommended.
Scuba Diving (applies to both certified and first time divers):
- No refunds on uncompleted dives.
- Ages 12+ years for all scuba activities
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire before participating in any scuba activities. Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor. For example: heart disease, asthma, epilepsy or diabetes. If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with the dive organisation before booking your trip. Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
- Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.